*That* Jame Gumb.
So my RSI is a bastard today, hence my audio experiment. Please note the following.
1. I am not a professional anything
2. I have a stutter which makes me super anxious. Try not to mention it THANKS BABES.
3. Silence of the Lambs is DEEPLY problematic and transphobic and I wish I didn’t have such an obsession with it.
4. Trigger warnings for suicide. YAH REALLY.
5. I do not support the wearing of women’s skin.
Stats referenced in audio:
“Nearly half (48 per cent) of trans people under 26 said they had attempted suicide, and 30 per cent said they had done so in the past year, while 59 per cent said they had at least considered doing so”
“Nearly half (45 per cent) of LGBT pupils – including 64 per cent of trans pupils – are bullied for being LGBT in Britain’s schools. This is down from 55 per cent of lesbian, gay and bi pupils who experienced bullying because of their sexual orientation in 2012 and 65 per cent in 2007“
“More than four in five trans young people have self-harmed, as have three in five lesbian, gay and bi young people who aren’t trans”